Monday, June 30, 2008

Using an expired facial wash?

Have you ever used an expired facial wash? Well, very recently I started using my expired bottle. No, I didn’t use it on my face. Well it is like this, sometime ago I bought a facial wash to fight against oil and dust. But, my skin gave me a clear warning to ‘give up’ using few pimples. So, I gave up the idea of fighting. I only wanted to help the skin and if there is a rejection I really can’t help. But, I did not have the guts to throw away my weapon. So I just kept on ignoring till I find a way to deceive my skin. At the end I thought of taking a look at my weapon and found that it has expired. But, I didn’t give up. I started using that to clean the tiles. What a sweet fragrance!!!!

2 comments:

Rose DesRochers said...

I can't say I have. lol Well hey you found another use for the facial wash. :)

Miss Blondie said...

LOL! What a clever way to use a face wash!