Friday, June 27, 2008

Get paid for making friends?$*+!@#!


I found a great site with a lot of resources. At Mylot you get to make friends around the world, have discussions on various topics, widen your knowledge and share your secrets. The most interesting part is that they pay you for taking part and making friends. It’s free to join. Does it sound too good to be true? Well I am new to this site and don’t know much about them. I can’t tell you that it is the greatest site in the World Wide Web. It’ll take sometime for me to get used to their set up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to wonder if the few cents you make there is really worth the abuse received by some of the members. In the three months I was at Mylot I made thirty one dollars and 1344 posts.

Miss Blondie said...

do keep us updated and let us know if it really is too good to be true.

GK16 said...

Well Rose has been there for three months and received only $31for 1344 posts. So you can understand the rate. You may get paid. But you have to work really hard.