Thursday, June 26, 2008

Taking a cat for a walk



Well, this is one of the two little bundles of joy. Earlier he went around playing and climbing trees like his sister. But now, this little fellow is always waiting near the door. Few days ago I found my mother asking this one to come in (Can you believe that my mother who is pretending to loathe them inviting?) But the cat did not move. Just waiting there, sleeping, eating and again waiting. This is a sorry site (don’t worry, he is in good health) I don’t know how to help him. Feel like tying a rope around the neck and taking him for walk. Well, then again it’ll be absurd. But, we might as well make it to the Genius book

5 comments:

Curious Servant said...

Just happened by.

We used to have cats. Haven't for some time.

But the other day I found a lot of feathers (from a robin I think), in the backyard. When I saw more feathers drifting down from the walnut tree, and saw more feathers up there, I realized a cat must have caught he bird up there. Never heard of that before.

Wondering something...

Why not lunar eclipses?

GK16 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GK16 said...

Hi, thanks. Well, at the beginning it was very difficult to train them morality because they were busy up in a tree or under the tree for a little bit of luck. I had a tough time shouting at them for playing with birds. Now of course they are very obedient and well behaved (at least when I am around). All the birds and squirrels should thank me for this. No, they don't know their manners

Rose DesRochers said...

Please don't torture the poor thing by taking her for a walk. Try cat nip.

eniest said...

The cat is very cute. I wish I can have a cat :( but treasure it